COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to use the Vamp Heels website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly regarding sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Vamp Heels is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
USE OF COLLECTION INFORMATION
Any details collected from Vamp Heels customers are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references and to assist our ability to better serve our clients for current and future transactions.
Alternatively, you can opt-out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card numbers on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEXT MESSAGE MARKETING
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase or subscribing via our subscription form you agree to be added to our text notifications system.
We may use text message communication to inform you about news of your order, including abandoned cart reminders and text marketing offers. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages.
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By opting in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Your phone number, name, and purchase information will be shared with the Klaviyo platform. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages.
You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
If you’re personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, and expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Vamp Heels uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, account information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Vamp Heels may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Vamp Heels does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the Vamp Heels site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain names of www.vampheels.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Website orders are released for dispatch upon receipt of cleared payment in full, including all postage charges.
- Unfortunately, delivery dates are contingent upon a number of factors outside of our control.
- Prices are displayed net shipping, and any applicable postal charges will be added to your order during the checkout process.
- The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement.
- Product photographs are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may appear slightly different in colour tone & shade. Material patterns & textures may also appear different. If you are not happy with the appearance of the products when you see them, please return them unworn for a refund or exchange within 30 days.
- Refunds will be refused if the item is noticeably worn, shows any signs of general wear & tear, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- Our sizing guides and advice are to be taken as recommendations only and, although we are happy to refund or exchange if there are sizing difficulties, the provision of such advice by us does not negate the purchaser's responsibility for the costs associated with such exchange or refund.
- These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
- Your request for supply/ request for goods or services, and/ or use of the company's websites, are deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our "Terms and Conditions" are subject to change without notice. The most current versions will be displayed on our website or can be obtained by contacting us email@example.com
- Additional "Terms and Conditions of Discounted Supply" apply to resellers and wholesale customers. Please contact us for a copy of these if applicable to your situation.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, in order to purchase from us.
- All prices displayed are GST inclusive.
- Refund & Exchange terms vary for retailer orders/ wholesale orders.
- For items returned that were purchased on promotion using a quantity discount (buy 2 pairs and save 50% off the second pair), we will refund the amount paid for the promoted/discounted item